Join Julie Borshak for a fun workshop on Thursday, October 29th from 10-1 pm to learn faux finish techniques as you decorate your own seasonal Harvest House. You will use paint, fabrics, spices, found objects, and printmaking to personalize an original house for the fall season that is sure to become a cherished item.
All supplies are included and you are encouraged to bring personal items to incorporate into your custom creation. No experience is necessary.
Other Important Information:
- Registration allows for one person per class project. Only those registered can attend.
- Children aged fourteen and older are welcome to attend. Those younger than 14 must have parental supervision.
- Face coverings are required for the safety of all at this time. At ARTworks Vass, we practice safe social distancing. Learn more here.
- Aprons are not provided. You may bring your own if needed.
- Class starts promptly so be sure to arrive on time.
- Registrations are non-refundable.
If you would like to schedule this class for your group at an alternate date and time or have registration questions, please email info@ARTworksVass.com or call 910-245-4129.