Sold Out - 11/28/20 - Make a Felted Wool Holiday Stocking with Nanette Zeller (Part 1)Sold
Make a traditional felted holiday stocking with Nanette Zeller on Saturday, November 28th from 1:00 to 3:30 pm.
Wet felting is easy and fun. In this class, you will make a wet-felted wool holiday stocking ready for decorating and gift giving. The finished stocking is the perfect size for stashing small gifts and treats ( approx. 6” wide by 12” tall). All supplies are included in the class fee to make 1 undecorated stocking in your choice of red or green. Click here for more information on Part 2 class to decorate your stocking(s).
Optional: Want to make more stockings? Additional kits are available for $16 each. Please request from Nanette during class.
Seating is limited in order to adhere to social distancing practices. Wearing a mask is required and with wet felting, there is plenty of warm soapy water to keep hands clean.
Please bring 2-3 thick towels. Apron (optional) to keep your clothes dry.
Class fee: $42 + $20 kit fee for 1 stocking (choice of red or green) = $62. Select color choice from the drop-down menu.
Other Important Information:
- Registration allows for one person per class project. Only those registered can attend.
- Children aged fourteen and older are welcome to attend.
- Face coverings are required for the safety of all at this time. At ARTworks Vass, we practice safe social distancing. Learn more here.
- Aprons are not provided. You may bring your own if needed.
- Class starts promptly so be sure to arrive on time.
- Registrations are non-refundable.
If you would like to schedule this class for your group at an alternate date and time or have registration questions, please email info@ARTworksVass.com or call 910-245-4129.