Sold Out 12/5/20 - Needle Felting Decorating Workshop with Nanette Zeller (Part 2)
Join Nanette for Class 2, the decorating portion of the felted stocking class, on Saturday, December 5th from 1:00 to 3:00 pm. This second class is offered to those who made the felted stocking with Nanette on November 28th.
Now that your stocking has dried, it's time to embellish! You will use needle felting to decorate your holiday stocking created in Part 1. Nanette will provide pattern ideas and instruction to create a unique one-of-a-kind stocking perfect for holiday decorating and gift giving. This class will be presented in a self-paced workshop style. Basic needle felting supplies and fibers are included.
Optional: You are encouraged to bring additional decorating supplies such beads, trims, embroidery threads, sewing needles or additional felting materials to personalize your stocking.
Click here to view the class to make the Stocking.
Other Important Information:
- Registration allows for one person per class project. Only those registered can attend.
- Children aged fourteen and older are welcome to attend.
- Face coverings are required for the safety of all at this time. At ARTworks Vass, we practice safe social distancing. Learn more here.
- Aprons are not provided. You may bring your own if needed.
- Class starts promptly so be sure to arrive on time.
- Registrations are non-refundable.
If you would like to schedule this class for your group at an alternate date and time or have registration questions, please email info@ARTworksVass.com or call 910-245-4129.