5/12/21 Intermediate - Advanced Decorative Painting with Kathleen Miller
PLEASE, ONLY PURCHASE IF YOU'VE MADE PREVIOUS ARRANGEMENTS WITH KATHLEEN.
This Intermediate/Advanced Decorative Painting class meets weekly September thru November and January thru May, every Wednesday from 9:30 to 12:30. The classes are continuous with a payment of $112 every 4 weeks. There are no refunds or discounts for missed classes.
Projects are more complex in this class and often take several weeks to complete. Therefore, new students will join at the beginning of new projects.
While Kathleen decides on the subject matter, as an advanced student, you will have input on the subject matter and always have your choice of preferred surface whether it be a canvas, wooden box, etc. The photo represents upcoming projects.
About Your Instructor:
Kathleen often draws inspiration for her still life and landscape paintings from trips to New England and Colonial Williamsburg. Her lifetime passion for Traditional Decorative Painting began with one class over forty years ago and since then she has been accredited by the International Society of Decorative Painters, and her work has been featured in the White House, the Smithsonian, and the Folk Art Museum in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
Other Important Information:
- Registration allows for 1 person per class. Only those who have registered may participate.
- Face coverings are required throughout the gallery at all times.
- At ARTworks Vass, we practice safe social distancing. Learn more by clicking the "Our Response to covid 19" tab at the top of this page.
- Aprons are not provided. You may bring your own if you wish.
- Class starts promptly, so be sure to arrive on time.
- Registrations are non-refundable.
At ARTworks Vass, we encourage you to bring your artful heart along with nibbles and sips to make your experience more joyful.
Register online here or call us at 910-245-4129 to save your space in class.