Reserved for Pottery Class Participants - Glazing Session with Beth Roy or Jean Skipper
Glazing Sessions are reserved for Guests who have created pottery in a class with Beth Roy or Jean Skipper. If you opted to glaze your own pottery, you will receive an email invitation to register for a Glazing Session when your pottery is ready (completely dried and bisque fired.)
The cost of an optional glazing session is included with your pottery class. And while glazing sessions are not intended to be instructor-lead-classes; Beth or Jean will be present to assist you with the process.
The sky is the limit, and a variety of glazes, stains, and wax are available in the classroom for your use. After your Glazing Session, your pottery is dried and kiln fired one more time. We'll notify you when it's ready for pickup.
We've provide a wide variety of dates and times for Glazing Sessions. If you don't see one that fits your schedule, please contact us with your request for an alternative session, and we'll do our best to accommodate you.
If you're interested in participating in a Pottery Class with Beth or Jean, click here to view our listing of all upcoming classes.
Other Important Information:
- Registration allows for 1 person per class. Only those who have registered may participate.
- Face coverings are required throughout the gallery at all times.
- At ARTworks Vass, we practice safe social distancing. Learn more by clicking the "Our Response to covid 19" tab at the top of this page.
- Aprons are not provided. You may bring your own if you wish.
- Class starts promptly, so be sure to arrive on time.
- Registrations are non-refundable.
At ARTworks Vass, we encourage you to bring your artful heart along with nibbles and sips to make your experience more joyful.
Register online here or call us at 910-245-4129 to save your space in a Glazing Session.
If you'd like to schedule this class for your group of 5 or more at an alternative date and time, please email info@ARTworksVass.com or call 910-245-4129 for more information.