Join Laura Scott on Thursday, April 8th from 10:00-12:00 pm to create Ocean Waves on a heart shaped surface using resin, mica pigment powers, and hot air. Add sand and shells for a textured beach. All supplies are included and you're welcome to bring your own treasures to incorporate if you wish.
Due to the time necessary for the resin to cure, your pieces will be available for pick-up the following day. As always, you are welcome to bring nibbles and sips to all of ARTworks Vass classes.
Other Important Information:
- Registration allows for one person per class project. Only those registered can attend.
- Face coverings are required for the safety of all at this time. At ARTworks Vass, we practice safe social distancing. Learn more here.
- Aprons are not provided. You may bring your own if needed.
- Class starts promptly so be sure to arrive on time.
- Registrations are non-refundable.
Guests with all levels of experience and those age fourteen and older are welcome to attend. At ARTworks Vass, we encourage you to bring your artful heart along with nibbles and sips to make your experience more joyful.
If you would like to schedule this class for your group at an alternative date and time or have registration questions, please email info@ARTworksVass.com or call 910-245-4129.