6/25/22 Reversible Apron - Simply Sewing with Colleen Phillips
Is your Grandmother's sewing machine sitting in your closet just waiting for a little love?Were you proficient in sewing back in the day, and you'd like to begin again? Or are you a more accomplished quilter or seamstress who would like to create in community with friends?
Join Colleen Phillips on Friday, Jun. 25th from 10:00 to 3:00 pm to learn how to make a reversible apron. Colleen provides an enormous amount of 100% Machine Washable Cotton Fabric from which you may choose.
This class is an excellent way to jump back into sewing!
You'll bring your own sewing machine, at least 2 bobbins, and 2 spools of either black or white thread. (Feel free to bring other thread colors that you just can't live without!)
- You need to bring your own machine.
- Your machine must be in working order. (Don't forget to bring the electrical cord!)
- You must know the basics of how to use your machine. If you haven't used it in a while, please come about 30 minutes early to set up and refresh.
Other Important Information:
- Registration allows for 1 person per class. Only those who register may participate.
- Aprons are not provided. You may bring your own if you wish.
- Class starts promptly, so be sure to arrive on time.
- Registrations are non-refundable.
If you have a sewing machine that you've never used, and you don't know where to begin... if you don't have a working sewing machine... or if you'd like to chat with someone to see if this class is a good fit for you... contact us at 910-245-4129 or info@artworksvass,com to discuss your individual situation.
At ARTworks Vass, we encourage you to bring your artful heart along with nibbles and sips to make your experience more joyful.
Register online here or call us at 910-245-4129 to save your space in class.
If you'd like to schedule this class for your group of 6 or more at an alternative date and time, please email info@ARTworksVass.com or call 910-245-4129 for more information.