5/23/22 Coiled Fiber and Fabric Bowl - Simply Sewing with Colleen Phillips
Is your Grandmother's sewing machine sitting your closet just waiting for a little love? Were you proficient in sewing back in the day, and you'd like to begin again? This class is an excellent way to jump into sewing! Whatever your story, you're going to love our "Simply Sewing with Colleen" series of classes!
Join Colleen Phillips on Monday, May 23 from 5:30 to 9:00 pm and learn how to make an adorable and useful Coiled Fiber and Fabric Bowl.
Colleen provides the fiber, fabric (lots of choices), and instruction. You bring your own sewing machine that can do a zig zag stitch along with the following:
- Zig Zag Foot,
- 3-4 bobbins with white or cream colored thread,
- Spool of polyester thread in white or cream,
- Jeans Needle (size 16) or Regular Needle (size 14), plus an extra in case one breaks,
- You need to bring your own machine.
- Your machine must be in working order. (Don't forget to bring the electrical cord!)
- You must know the basics of how to use your machine. If you haven't used it in a while, please come about 30 minutes early to set up and refresh.
Other Important Information:
- Registration allows for 1 person per class. Only those who register may participate.
- Aprons are not provided. You may bring your own if you wish.
- Class starts promptly, so be sure to arrive on time.
- Registrations are non-refundable.
If you have a sewing machine that you've never used, and you don't know where to begin... if you don't have a working sewing machine but would like to take the class, or if you'd like to chat with someone to see if this class is a good fit for you... contact us at 910-245-4129 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your individual situation.
At ARTworks Vass, we encourage you to bring your artful heart along with nibbles and sips to make your experience more joyful.
Register online here or call us at 910-245-4129 to save your space in class.
If you'd like to schedule this class for your group of 6 or more at an alternative date and time, please email info@ARTworksVass.com or call 910-245-4129 for more information.