3/8/24 PRIVATE PARTY Abstract or Ocean Waves Resin Tray Making with Laura Scott
Join Laura Scott on Friday, Mar. 8th from 5:30 to 9:00 pm when she'll lead you in creating a stunning resin-filled tray with the rich flowing colors of your choice. Organic abstract patterns will flow freely, and you'll be amazed at the results!
First you will paint your tray from an assortment of colors that Laura provides or feel free to bring your own acrylic paint for this process. Then, Laura will demonstrate the manner in which you'll add color and depth as you combine epoxy resin with your favorite colors of mica powders from her extensive collection. She'll also share her popular Ocean Waves Technique, and the manner in which you'll use a heat gun and other tools to move resin into a design that you love.
The all-inclusive price of this class is $59, and it includes an assortment of paint colors, Mica Powder, Epoxy Resin, and a Solid Wood Tray, measuring 12" x 10" x 2.5".
Other Important Information:
- Beginners are welcome.
- Children age 14 and older may attend class independently.
- Children under age 14 may join this class if a responsible adult also registers to attend and participate with them.
- At ARTworks Vass, you're always welcome to bring your own Nibbles and Sips to class. (Bonus points if you bring extra to share!)
- Registration allows for one Guest per class project.
- Only Registered Guests may attend class.
- Registrations are non-refundable.
- Class starts promptly as scheduled.
- Dress to mess or bring an apron.
- Click here to read the ARTworks Vass Disclosure and Liability Waiver for All Classes and Events
Register online now to save your seat in class.
Call with your questions, or to register by phone at 910-245-4129.
If you'd like to schedule this as a Private Class for your group, click here to submit your request.