- Classes and Events
- Pottery Membership
- Pottery Members Only - Optional Extras
Pottery Members Only - Optional Extras
This listing is reserved for those who are ARTworks Vass Pottery Members. Please only purchase these options if you're already a Pottery Studio Member, and
Click here to read more about our Memberships and how to join.
Other Important Information
- Our studio clay is a Cone 6 Speckled Brownstone by Highwater Clay, and additional clay over the 10 pounds that you receive with membership, may be purchased at a cost of $6 per pound. Increments of 5 or 10 pounds are available. Per the terms of your membership, this cost includes tool and equipment use, glazing, and bisque and glaze firings.
- Additional Studio Time over 8 hours may be purchased at a cost of $8 per hour.
- Additional space in our Bisque Kiln or our Glaze Kiln may be purchased at a cost of $30 per shelf, $55 per half kiln, and $105 per full kiln.
- As scheduling allows, "Rush Firing Service" will permit you to jump to the front of the line for a bisque or glaze kiln firing at an additional cost of $50 plus firing costs. After purchasing this listing, please contact us to arrange scheduling.
- Extra Studio Hours may transfer from month to month.
- Studio Time is available now on a drop-in basis, with sign up required for our largest wheel. As we grow, we'll implement scheduling for studio time as needed.
- Kiln space will not transfer from month to month.
- For the purpose of membership, a full kiln shelf is sized at 26.5 inches across, less the space that it takes for 8 posts to hold the shelf. Your Full Kiln Shelves will also allow for 9 inches of vertical space. (When be happy to show you this in person!)
- Purchases made here are non-refundable.
We'll do our best to ensure your success, and procedures for best practices will be posted throughout the studio. By choosing to fire your pottery with ARTworks Vass, you shall indemnify and hold us harmless for any pieces that crack, break, blister, explode, and also for those that achieve an unsatisfactory result. Furthermore, you may be responsible for any damage to our kilns cause by your pieces should they, melt, explode, or damage the kiln during an otherwise proper firing.
Purchase your Members Only Options here, or contact us with your questions at 910-245-4129.