Pottery Members Only - Wheel Throwing or Hand Building Private Consultation
This listing is reserved for those who are ARTworks Vass Pottery Members. Please only purchase these options if you're already a Pottery Studio Member, and
As a member, you've either had prior experience with creating pottery, or you've participated in at least one of our classes. Either way, our Consultation Service is designed to help you take your skills to the next level, and they'll provide you with dedicated time in 30 minute blocks to work one-on-one with one of our Resident Pottery Instructors.
How will you use this time?
You may ask the Instructor to critique your practice.
You may decide to focus on centering, trimming, attachments, or another skill that's been challenging you.
Or you may request that your instructor demonstrate a particular skill set for you.
The choices are all yours!
After you purchase this listing, an Instructor will contact you personally to schedule time on the wheel that's convenient for both of you.
To Maximize Your Consultation
- Dress comfortably and casually.
- Bring an apron if you'd like to wear one.
- Trim your fingernails. While short nails aren't required, we find that it's a bit easier to create pottery with them.
While you probably won't finish a piece during your time together, you will build skills.
Other Important Information:
- Registration allows for 1 person per session. Only those who have registered may participate.
- Each 30 Minute Session will start promptly, so be sure to arrive on time.
- An additional 30 Minute Sessions may be purchased if you'd like more dedicated time with an instructor in a private setting.
- Registrations are non-refundable.
At ARTworks Vass, we encourage you to bring your artful heart along with nibbles and sips to make your experience more joyful.
Register online here or call us at 910-245-4129 to save your space.
If you have questions, please email info@ARTworksVass.com or call 910-245-4129.