12/10/22 PRIVATE PARTY - Paint the Design of Your Choice Barn Quilt with Ken McNeill
This is a private class for Sue and her invited friends. Please register only if you're part of this group. If you're not a friend of Sue's, please click here for more details about booking a private class for yourself.
Welcome to the world of Barn Quilts! Make your very own Full Sized Barn Quilt with Ken McNeill on Saturday, Dec. 10th at 5:00 to 7:30 pm.
In this class you will create a 24 x 24 inch barn quilt. The surface will be primed and pre-taped so that you can jump right into painting. All class materials are provided, including hardware to hang your new barn quilt.
Select which pattern you would like from the drop-down. Choices are: Alpaca, Chickens, Flag, Double or Single Cardinal, Seasonal Leaves, Sunflower and Wreath.
Before the painting begins, Ken will give you a short demonstration on:
1) barn quilt design and layout
2) materials required
3) board preparation
4) taping and painting techniques
5) protecting your barn quilt, and
6) hanging and displaying your barn quilt
Other Important Information:
- Registration allows for 1 person per class. Only those who have registered may participate.
- Aprons are not provided. You may bring your own if you wish.
- Class starts promptly, so be sure to arrive on time.
- Registrations are non-refundable.
At ARTworks Vass, we encourage you to bring your artful heart along with nibbles and sips to make your experience more joyful.
Register online here or call us at 910-245-4129 to save your space in class.
If you'd like to schedule this class for your group of 6 or more at an alternative date and time, please email info@ARTworksVass.com or call 910-245-4129 for more information.