Join us on Wednesday, Dec. 6th from 5:30 to 8:30 pm to explore the power of creating peaceful moments in our chaotic world. This workshop provides a safe space for quiet reflection, peaceful creation, and mindfulness through Felting these cheeky pair of nordic Gnomes. Although these adorable felted gnomes make fantastic decorations or gifts, it is the process of felting that is the true gift. Fabric arts have been used for mindfulness and meditation for centuries. Come to see why.
The course will take you through the whole process of felting from start to finish. Find your zen during the hectic holidays. No artistic skill is necessary, as art for health and well-being is ALL about the process and losing yourself in the moment. Every participant will leave with a one of a kind, needle felted Gnome.
Other Important Information:
- Registration allows for 1 person per class. Only those who have registered may participate.
- Aprons are not provided. You may bring your own if you wish.
- Class starts promptly, so be sure to arrive on time.
- Registrations are non-refundable.
- Click here to read the ARTworks Vass Disclosure and Liability Waiver for All Classes and Events
At ARTworks Vass, we encourage you to bring your artful heart along with nibbles and sips to make your experience more joyful.
Register online here or call us at 910-245-4129 to save your space in class.
If you'd like to schedule this class for your group of 6 or more at an alternative date and time, please email info@ARTworksVass.com or call 910-245-4129 for more information.