We invite you to join us for an afternoon and evening of conversation and creating during our Final Friday Free Open Studio at ARTworks Vass from 2:00 until 8:00 on Friday, June 28th.
What are Final Fridays at ARTworks Vass?
- Almost without exception, we'll have something special planned on the Final Friday of each month. Sometimes this means an Art Opening as only we can do it! At other times, we'll be hosting a creative evening during our Free Open Studios. The one thing that will remain constant no matter what we do, you're sure to enjoy yourself in a relaxed atmosphere that's positively overflowing with one-of-a-kind ARTwork and Artists!
What's special about this particular Final Friday Free Open Studio at ARTworks Vass?
- Diane Flanegan will be leading her Stained Glass Bird Class for beginners between 1:00 and 4:00. (If you're registered, fabulous! If not, you'll have the opportunity to watch Diane's class in progress.)
- Sweet and savory nibbles and sips provided by our Artists and Guests. (It begins with us providing the basics, and the most wonderful treats inevitably appear during our pop-up-potluck.)
- Demonstration by our Artists throughout the day. We expect Jean Skipper (Metalsmithing and Jewelry Making), Martinez (Mixed Media), Kathleen Miller (Decorative Painting), Amy Smith (Contemporary Abstract Art), Julie Borshak (Sewing and So Much More), Beth Roy (Oil Painting), Debbie Keen (Lampworking and Jewelry Making), Diane Flanegan (Stained Glass), Rich Flanegan (Fine Oil Painting) and others to be in attendance.
- Live Music by our House Band, The Blue Dreamers from 5:30 until 7:30.
What is a Final Friday Free Open Studio at ARTworks Vass?
- It’s a dedicated time for us to gather and create as a community.
- All are welcome to join us to work on their independent projects of all kinds, to create one of our make-and-takes in the studio, to draw, to color, or to simply enjoy the company of others for a brief respite from real life.
- Artist demonstrations, refreshments, live music, and more are all possibilities.
- Each Open Studio will have a character all its own, and our goal is to surprise and delight you again and again.
Will I need a reservation? And how long should I plan to stay?
- Drop ins are welcome.
- You can visit for five hours or a five minutes. The choice is all yours!
What else do I need to know?
- You’re welcome to bring your own nibbles and sips to share, and we will too.
- You absolutely positively do not need to create to enjoy this event! Join us for the pure joy of it, and to enjoy being in the company of others who love to witness Art In Action.
If you have any questions, or if you'd like to receive additional information, please email at email@example.com, or call 910-245-4129.
We hope to see you for this Final Friday Free Open Studio at ARTworks Vass!