Yes you can paint Florals!
Join Beth Bale on Saturday, March 2nd from 9:00 until Noon for a watercolor painting class focused on vibrant and loose florals. This class is appropriate for beginners to intermediate painters who want to explore this magical medium.
Several watercolor techniques will be practiced and Beth will demonstrate the techniques that she uses to paint her own Floral Paintings. During this class you will practice various types of flower petals and shapes, stems and leaves, and how to add white flowers to white paper! Students may choose to make a more complete composition by adding a background to their florals if they wish.
- Beth provides paints, paper, brushes and palettes.
- You should bring water containers, painting board, masking tape, pencil, eraser, paper towels/cloth towels and spritz bottle.
Beth has decades of watercolor painting experience, and she's an encouraging and fun loving instructor. She usually paints subjects close to her heart, such as her own horses, chickens, farm, cats, dogs and the beautiful North Carolina landscape and flora. Beth is a believer in the adage, "Paint what you know the best", and she's a Signature Member of the Watercolor Society of North Carolina.
Other Important Information:
- Registration allows for 1 person per class. Only those who have registered may participate.
- Dress to mess or bring an apron.
- Class starts promptly, so be sure to arrive on time.
- Registrations are non-refundable.
- Click here to read the ARTworks Vass Disclosure and Liability Waiver for All Classes and Events
At ARTworks Vass, we encourage you to bring your artful heart along with nibbles and sips to make your experience more joyful.
Register online here or call us at 910-245-4129 to save your space in class.
Click here if you'd like to request information about hosting this class as a private party.