10/20 thru 10/26/2019 ReMe ReMixed - Up to 6 Full Days of Classes & More!
Welcome to ReMe ReMixed! This new ReMe Experience will allow guests to reserve their space in our full week's classes and activities via our ReMe ReMixed Full Option, or they may pick and choose the classes that they'd like to attend using our ReMe ReMixed A La Carte Option.
By registering here on this page, you're selecting to join us for our ReMe ReMixed Full Option, and our schedule during our time together will be as follows:
ReMe ReMixed Full Option Schedule
Click on each class name for full details and photos, and for the option to register for an individual class under our ReMe ReMixed A La Carte Plan.
- Sunday, Oct 20, 5-9pm: Private Lampworking Dinner Party at Glass Bead Artist Debbie Keen's house in Pinehurst (This is a ReMe ReMixed Full Option Exclusive, and it will not be available for separate purchase for those who select our A La Carte Option.)
- Monday, Oct 21, 9-4pm: The Art of Zen Flow Abstract Painting Day 1 with Jodi Ohl
- Tuesday, Oct 22, 9-4pm: The Art of Zen Flow Abstract Painting Day 2 with Jodi Ohl
- Wednesday, Oct 23, 9-4pm: Making Connections Day 1 with Jean Skipper
- Thursday, Oct 24, 9-4pm: Making Connections Day 2 with Jean Skipper
- Friday, Oct 25, 9-4pm: Encaustic Panels with Rick Martinez
- Friday, Oct 25, 5-8pm: Final Friday Holiday Preview Party at ARTworks Vass - (VIP Status during this event, and Free Handmade Ornament are a ReMe ReMixed Full Option Exclusive.)
- Saturday, Oct 26, 9-4pm: Metal Collage with Thomas Graham
- Saturday, Oct 26, 4-7pm: Open Studio (This is a ReMe ReMixed Full Option Exclusive, and it will not be available for separate purchase for those who select our A La Carte Option.)
- Saturday, Oct 26, 7:30pm: Farewell Dinner at a Favorite Restaurant - Our Treat (This is a ReMe ReMixed Full Option Exclusive, and it will not be available for separate purchase for those who select our A La Carte Option.)
What's Included in the Full ReMe ReMixed?
- Registration and Participation in All Classes and Events Listed Above
- All Class Supplies
- Use of Shared Tools in Each Class
- Gifts from ReMe, and also Handmade Gifts from Jean, Jodi, and Debbie. We'll have surprises aplenty!
- A Home Cooked Dinner at Debbie's House on Sun, Oct 20th
- Lunch During Class Each Day - Six (6) Total
- Snacks, Coffee, Tea, and Water Each Day in the Classroom
- Dinner at One of Our Favorite Restaurants on Sat, Oct 26th
- Lots of Love, Attention, and Great Art from Your ReMe Team
What additional things will Guests need to provide?
- Lodging (We'll be happy to help you secure lodging as needed.)
- Dinners on Evenings when no formal activities are planned. (We'll likely go out to dinner at one of our favorite restaurants on a few of these evenings, and each guest will pay her own way at these events.)
We hope that you'll be as excited about ReMe ReMixed as we are, and that we'll see you here in The Sandhills in October!
If you have any questions about this ReMe Experience, recommended lodging, or individual class offerings, please contact us directly at info@ARTworksVass.com.