Private Party - Play with Clay - Hand Built Textured Pumpkin Lanterns with Jean Skipper
Whether you prefer a Jack-o-Lantern that's Silly, Spooky, or Sweet... you'll love creating your own Pumpkin Lantern with Jean Skipper!
Jean Skipper will happily host your group of 6 or more as you express yourself while you create your very own Pottery Lanterns that are as unique as you are! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 910-245-4129 with the specifics of your request.
As you register, please remember that size matters.
- The photo of two lanterns together shows the difference between a Large Lantern and a Small Lantern.
- You may make up to 2 Lanterns during class. (While you're welcome to stay late to finish your class projects, if this is the first time that you've touched clay, we'd recommend beginning with just 1.)
** Options are available only at the time of registration.
The sky is the limit as you form, texture, shape, and embellish these treasures, and the pieces that you make are sure to become family heirlooms. (They make wonderful gifts too!)
Beginners are welcome, and those age fourteen and older are invited to attend. Parents with younger children may register for 2 class seats together, in order to join them in class.
The all inclusive price of this class includes supplies,tool usage, glaze selection, kiln firing, and instruction.
Other Important Information:
- Registration allows for 1 person per class.
- Only those who register may participate.
- Dress to mess, and bring your own Apron if you'd like to use one.
- Class starts promptly, so be sure to arrive on time.
- Registrations are non-refundable.
At ARTworks Vass, we encourage you to bring your artful heart along with nibbles and sips to make your experience more joyful.